воскресенье, 29 мая 2011 г.

the letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I read an article about Camp in Ireland in Yes! Student magazine. I would like to go to this camp.

My name is Svetlana Zigalkina. I am 17 years old. I am a student in a Tallinn Centre Russian gymnasium. I am suitable for a work, because I am hard-working girl and i am not scared of hard and difficult work. I want to go to this camp, because it will be a good practice for me in English and also work. I am very talkative, so it is not a problem to meet other people from all over the world. But I want to know more about work, what kind of work is there? And I am interested in place, where is this camp exactly located? Also I want to know what salary you are going to pay me for work. And one more important thing- is there any weekend and for how long do I can to work there? Because I can stay in Ireland for all summer.

I want that you knew, that i am a very good person for this work.

I am looking forward an answer from you.

Yours faithfully,

Sveta

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий