четверг, 19 мая 2011 г.

the letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you about a computer which I bought in one of your shops on 7 August 2010 for 1700 EUR. I attach copies of the guarantee, as it is said that i can change your product during next 1 year.

Firstly I have huge difficulties with my display. It is broken and i can not fix it myself. When I called your office some of your managers told me that I did it and I can not change it in my future. Secondly the manager was awfully rude and impolite with me, that i felt bad, and I had a terrible headache.

In the end, I am very very dissatisfied and I would like you to refund me my money because I do not want to buy any new product of your company. Otherwise I may have to contact with consumer protection office. If you will not answer, i will contact with you in the court.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Svetlana Zigalkina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий