четверг, 3 марта 2011 г.

Cruise holiday


Dear Sir/Madam,

I fount an article about Antarctic cruise, i would like to spend my holiday with you. It could be very interesting and attractive adventure.

I am very intrested in it. I want to know some more details about cruise.

A want to know how much does it cost and and what does this price include? Are there any extras? I am a student, do you have any special offers for students? Also, i am going to go there with my friend and want to know about accomodation? Is there tent, cabin, hotel, single or double room? I would like to have double room with my friend.

I have a special order, i want to eat sea food or italian food. That is why i am interested in restaurant. Is there a restaurant and what kind of food dou you offer? I am trying to est only health food and have a sport. Do you have a spotrgym, any health and accident incurance- how asfe is it?

I suppose cruise is amazing adventure.

I am looking forward an answer from you.

Your faithfully,

Svetlana.

1 комментарий: