воскресенье, 14 ноября 2010 г.

my room, english

Now i'm going to say some words about favourite place in thr world- my room.
I have a fantastic room. It isn't too big, but there are a lot of things. Wallpaper is purple with flowers. Also, there are a capboard, where are my stylish clothes, and a bed. Most of all i like my bad, because it is very soft and i like spend a time, lying on it. There is a table, where i am doing my homeworks. On the table is lamp.
I like purple collor and i have posters and paintings on the walls to decorate my toom.
On the ceiling i have a big lamp, it has a lot of big pebbles, similar to crystals. And it shines very beautifully.
Infront of my bad on the wall is a big tv. I always watch tv in the evening.
There are two bookcases. I like reading very much.
On the floor i have a carpet, it is brown. There isn't any carpet in my room, because i don't like to clean it- it takes too much time.
So, looks like my favourite place, i hope u like it. And i like my room very much, it is very comfortable. To dream of a larger is impossible.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий